Only 99 examples of the Bugatti Mistral were produced from 2024 until the middle of this year. All 99 units of the Mistral were spoken for as soon as it was announced, and each example carried a starting price of around $5 million. Replacing the Chiron and Mistral in the Bugatti portfolio is the Tourbillon, which is motivated by a V16 mated to three electric motors and primed to be even faster.
Pictured here is the first Bugatti Mistral that I have ever seen in person, which I found parked with several other supercars outside of the Cypress Inn in Carmel during Monterey Car Week last month. This Mistral and some other supercars parked by the Cypress Inn during Car Week were provided by Greenwich, Connecticut-based exotic car dealership Miller Motorcars as part of their showcase display at that particular hotel. This qualifies as more of a top spotting moment despite the Miller Motorcars showcase display having more of a car show feel to it. Not only was the Mistral one of the coolest and most impressive cars at the Miller Motorcars showcase display, it was certainly one of the top vehicles I was most thrilled to see up close throughout the one day I traveled to the Monterey area for Car Week this year. Overall, the Bugatti Mistral is an absolutely stunning and amazing topless hypercar, and it currently represents the pinnacle for convertibles and roadsters in terms of performance and opulence. Enjoy and stay tuned for more unique exotic supercars I spotted in Carmel during Monterey Car Week coming up in the next several posts.
Vehicle Specifications Sources: Road and Track, Robb Report, DuPont Registry
You can further support my blog by checking out my merch here: CPF Store










No comments:
Post a Comment