Now that my vehicle-specific posts from Legends of the Autobahn are complete, it is time to wrap up the first stop I made during the one day I was in the Monterey area for Car Week by showcasing the coolest and my favorite cars I saw at this year's Legends of the Autobahn show. This was my first time ever attending one of the largest gatherings of primarily Mercedes-Benzes, Audis, and BMWs anywhere in the automotive landscape. While there was a bit of a drizzle in the morning when I first arrived at this particular show, the few holes at the Pacific Grove Golf Links that this show was spread out on provided some spectacular and beautiful scenery. Each section of display vehicles was arranged based on automaker; the BMW section was the largest, followed by Mercedes-Benz and Audi. On the other hand, the Mercedes-Benz section featured the coolest display vehicles at this year's Legends of the Autobahn, while there were certainly some cool, rare, and unusual Audis and BMWs on hand there as well. In addition, a variety of different other extraordinary and amazing vehicles were found in the spectator parking lots at Legends of the Autobahn, with the coolest and most notable ones being Italian exotic supercars. The last two top highlights worth noting here from Legends of the Autobahn this year were me purchasing a Mercedes-Benz Club of America 70th Anniversary t-shirt from that particular club's booth and the somewhat surprising amount of familiar faces I would normally see at local car shows and cars and coffees that I saw in attendance there that morning and early afternoon.
As for my Best of Legends of the Autobahn 2026 compilation series, I have split this into five parts based on manufacturer and type of vehicle due to the large amount of vehicles from there that I have placed in my winner's circle, starting with Mercedes-Benz for Parts 1 and 2 and each car listed in no particular order. Overall, Legends of the Autobahn is certainly one of, if not the best car show I have attended so far this year. Stay tuned for the remainder of my Best of Legends of the Autobahn 2026 series coming up next.
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren Roadster
Lotec Sirius
Mercedes-AMG E63 S Wagon (S213)
Mercedes-Benz 300SL
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Black Series
Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG Shooting Brake
Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series
Mercedes-AMG GT R
Mercedes-Benz 600
Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG (W222)
Mercedes-Benz 300SEL Widebody
Maybach 57 Cabriolet
Mercedes-AMG GT S
Mercedes-Benz C43 AMG DTM Wagon (W202)
Mercedes-Benz E60T AMG Wagon (W210)
You can further support my blog by checking out my merch here: CPF Store






















































































































No comments:
Post a Comment