Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Best of Ferrari Concours Carmel 2026

 The second car show I attended during the one day I was in the Monterey area for Car Week this year was the Ferrari Concours in Carmel. This was following my first stop at the Legends of the Autobahn show in Pacific Grove that day, and as a result of getting the full experience at Legends of the Autobahn and the commute from Pacific Grove to Carmel taking about an hour due to traffic, I definitely missed some display vehicles at Ferrari Concours. Despite having only made it to the final hour or so of this particular show, I was able to catch a good chunk of display cars there, which consisted of 99 percent Ferraris spread out over a few blocks of Ocean Avenue and some surrounding streets in Downtown Carmel. The other one percent of display vehicles at Ferrari Concours were a section of Alfa Romeos, Maseratis, and Lancias, all of which were not as amazing as most of the Ferraris that participated in this specific show. Besides the incredible vehicle selection, the other aspects of Ferrari Concours that I enjoyed were the great weather and Carmel’s beautiful scenery. I also saw a few familiar faces in Carmel during and after the Ferrari Concours show, but not as many as I did during Legends of the Autobahn. 

This compilation showcases the coolest and my favorite display cars that I was able to see and take photos of at this year’s Ferrari Concours show in Carmel, narrowed down to the top 20 entries in no particular order. If I had the opportunity to see and photograph more of what the Carmel Ferrari Concours show had to offer this year, I can guarantee that this compilation would look pretty different and potentially get split into two parts. Overall, Ferrari Concours Carmel was a great show, and I am fortunate to have made it there and caught what appeared to be a majority of its display cars following the Legends of the Autobahn show. Enjoy and stay tuned for a variety of unique exotic supercars I spotted in Carmel that were not part of the Ferrari Concours show coming up in the next several posts. 

Ferrari 288 GTO 











Ferrari Testarossa 













Ferrari 512 BBi 








Ferrari 250/500 Testarossa 







Ferrari 488 Pista 








Ferrari 458 Speciale 







Ferrari F12 Berlinetta 







Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano 







Ferrari 812 Superfast/GTS 















Ferrari GTC4 Lusso 










Ferrari 456 GT 






Ferrari 550 Maranello 








Ferrari 575M Maranello 










Ferrari 16M Scuderia Spider 







Ferrari 488 GTB/Spider 

















Ferrari 458 Italia/Spider 



















Ferrari 296 GTB 









Ferrari 612 Scaglietti 






Ferrari F430 





















Ferrari 360 Modena/Spider 







You can further support my blog by checking out my merch here: CPF Store  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment