Monday, August 10, 2026

Best of BMW CCA Cars & Coffee (August 2026)

 The next morning after Friday night's Cars and Cameras was the August 2026 edition of the monthly local BMW CCA Cars and Coffee. Considering how Cars and Cameras went down the night before, expectations were lowered in comparison for this latest BMW CCA Cars and Coffee. While many vehicles that appeared at Saturday morning's cars and coffee were ones I had seen at least once before, some that were not at Cars and Cameras were in attendance at this most recent cars and coffee. These include a recently-acquired Superman/Captain America-spec Porsche 911 GT3 RS example I had not seen up close before until Saturday. Per usual, featured here are the coolest, my favorite, and most notable cars that appeared at the most recent local BMW Cars and Coffee. In addition, the coolest car that I saw pass by Saturday's Bimmer Club Cars and Coffee that did not take part in it and I was unable to take photos of was a Ferrari F8 Tributo. Fortunately for me, I saw that particular F8 Tributo and got photos of it at last month's PCA (Porsche) Cars and Coffee. Overall, this month's local BMW CCA Cars and Coffee following Friday night's Cars and Cameras was the icing on the cake to a fantastic second weekend of August. Enjoy and watch this space for more exciting new content coming next week. 

Lamborghini Aventador Roadster 







Porsche 911 GT3 RS (992) 












Porsche 911 Turbo/S (992) 


















Corvette ZR1 (C7) 






Porsche 911 GT3 (991.2) 








Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door 









Corvette Roadster (C3) 






Corvette Stingray (C8) 













BMW M3 (E30) 






BMW M3 Coupe (E92) 






Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing 






You can further support my blog by checking out my merch here: CPF Store  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment