The second example pictured here is the 2023 Final Edition of the previous AMG E63 S Wagon, which is distinguished by its Matt Graphite Grey Magno exterior finish, Final Edition badges on its D-pillars and center console, high-gloss black accents, tinted windows from the B-pillar back, specific wheel design, added carbon fiber interior trim, standard highly-adjustable heated performance seats, and titanium grey pearl-and-black nappa leather upholstery with yellow contrast stitching. Only 999 examples were allocated for the 2023 AMG E63 S Wagon Final Edition. Earlier versions of the S213 Mercedes-AMG E63 S Wagon can be currently found for between $70,000 and $80,000 on the resale market, while the facelifted version from 2021 and 2023 can be found for around $100,000 and up to $140,000 for the Final Edition. There is still no word from Mercedes-Benz yet on if there will be an AMG E63 S model coming for the current 214 generation E-Class, but the AMG E53 will suffice for now as the top-of-the-line performance-focused E-Class.
I had a feeling that there would be at least one AMG E63 S Wagon on display when I attended this year's Legends of the Autobahn show on Thursday, and I was certainly in for a treat with this particular show displaying both a pre-facelifted 2018-20 model and a 2023 Final Edition. Not only was this one of my top highlights from this year's Legends of the Autobahn, but both of these AMG E63 S Wagon examples are the winners of what I like to call the "Carson is the Type of Guy" Award. Overall, the S213 Mercedes-AMG E63 S Wagon remains at the top of my list of dream cars that I aspire to own one day. It does many things incredibly well in terms of styling, performance, luxury, practicality, and exclusivity. Lastly, while both are absolutely amazing, I prefer the previous AMG E63 S Wagon over the current AMG E53 Wagon due to the E63 S' V8 engine and lower digital interface overload. Stay tuned for more content from this year's Legends of the Autobahn show coming up in the next several posts.
Vehicle Specifications Source: Car and Driver
You can further support my blog by checking out my merch here: CPF Store













No comments:
Post a Comment