Lotec intended to produce five units of the Sirius per year in the early 2000s, but investor issues and large expenses resulted in the Sirius only ever being a one-off creation. Pricing for the Lotec Sirius started at around $515,000 when new, but this unique one-of-one supercar is likely worth at least a few million dollars today. The Lotec Sirius made its latest public appearance at this year's Monterey Car Week, and I saw it up close for the first time when it was on display at the Legends of the Autobahn show during the one day I was in the Monterey area for Car Week this year. There were several unique and amazing cars and builds on display and parked nearby at this particular show, but the Lotec Sirius was by far the coolest, most impressive, most exclusive, and most unusual car there if I had to narrow the selection down to one. Before Monterey Car Week this year, I had not seen or heard much about the last Lotec supercar ever made, but that all changed after I saw it in the flesh for the first time on Thursday. Overall, the Lotec Sirius is a truly insane and extremely incredible one-off supercar, and seeing it in person for the first time ever was certainly one of the top highlights of my Monterey Car Week experience this year. Stay tuned for more content from my one day attending this year's Monterey Car Week festivities coming up in the next several posts.
Vehicle Specifications Sources: Lotec Legacy, Below the Radar
You can further support my blog by checking out my merch here: CPF Store











No comments:
Post a Comment