The S-Klub LA Mercedes-Benz 600 Restomod first debuted at last year's SEMA Show in Las Vegas. It was outfitted with a massive rear wing during and around its initial debut, but as of now, the rear wing has since been removed. I had seen some photos and videos of this specific Mercedes-Benz 600 at times within the past year, and I was certainly amazed to see it in the flesh at last week's Legends of the Autobahn show during Monterey Car Week. Not only was this 600 the coolest and craziest aftermarket build on display at this year's Legends of the Autobahn, it is in fact one of the coolest and craziest aftermarket builds I have ever seen. While public opinion may be divided on the S-Klub LA Mercedes-Benz 600, I view it as extremely cool and greatly appreciate its excellent quality and attention to detail. I love how this specific Mercedes-Benz sedan combines a mostly vintage exterior design with unbelievable performance, modern luxury, and advanced technology in the most insane way possible. Stay tuned for more content from this year's Legends of the Autobahn show coming up in the next several posts.
Vehicle Specifications Sources: S-Klub LA, Motor1
You can further support my blog by checking out my merch here: CPF Store









No comments:
Post a Comment