Monday, April 29, 2024

2023 Mercedes-AMG E63 S Wagon Final Edition

 




I'm back with another appreciation post regarding the ultimate daily driver and one of my dream cars, the Mercedes-AMG E63 S Wagon. In fact, this is the same E63 Wagon that I featured on this site back in the beginning of August last year, a 2023 Final Edition. This rendition of the ultimate daily driver is the most recent and no longer in production, as the E-Class was redesigned for 2024. Mercedes-Benz's midsize sedan and wagon entering a new generation also means that a new AMG E63 should be on its way in the coming months. As for the now previous E63 S, it received a mid-cycle refresh for the 2021 model year and is powered by a 4.0-liter twin-turbo AMG V8 producing 603 horsepower and 627 lb-ft of torque, sending power to all four wheels via a 9-speed automatic gearbox. It launches from zero to 60 mph in three seconds and is capable of a top speed limited to 180 mph. The latest E63 Wagon can also hit a quarter-mile time of just over 11 seconds. Other enhancements the E63 Wagon has over the standard E-Class Wagon and E-Class All-Terrain include a suspension overhaul, bigger brakes, and a rear-drive only Drift mode. Its interior is like that of a luxury cruiser, featuring plenty of space to fit groceries, luggage, and an entire family comfortably.




 

As for the Final Edition specifically, it is completed in a Matte Graphite Grey Magno exterior with black accents and a gray-and-black nappa leather interior with yellow contrast stitching and carbon fiber trim. In addition, a "Final Edition" badge is attached to the center console, and only 999 total units of the E63 S Final Edition were ever produced. As of the time I am writing this, this Mercedes-AMG E63 S Wagon Final Edition is back on the market at my local Audi/Porsche dealer for a mere $177,888. Ever since I first saw the latest E63 Wagon up close in July, I had seen a different Final Edition example on display at last year's Exotics on Broadway show in August, which is featured in my Best of Exotics on Broadway 2023 multi-part series, and saw this particular example twice more at my local Audi/Porsche dealer in late February and nearly two weeks ago. I absolutely love the Mercedes-AMG E63 S Wagon and will continue to rave about it for as long as possible. It will always be the coolest and greatest fast wagon and all-around car to me, and if I were to win the lottery in the next few days, this amazing vehicle would be one of the first purchases that I make. Not only is it the king of fast wagons, the Mercedes-AMG E63 S Wagon is an excellent fusion of beauty, performance, comfort, practicality, and exclusivity that few other vehicles can match or come close to.





You can further support my blogs by checking out my merch (sample pictured below): CPF Store  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment