Sunday, April 16, 2023

Porsche 911 Sport Classic (992)

 





The Sport Classic is the latest special and limited edition of the Porsche 911. It was introduced last year and mixes retro styling cues, the 911 Turbo's powertrain, and purist elements into one impressive package. Powering the new 911 Sport Classic is a 3.7-liter twin-turbo flat-six with 543 horsepower and 442 lb-ft of torque mated to a seven-speed manual gearbox. It launches from zero to 60 mph in three seconds and is capable of a top speed of 196 mph. Other distinctions of the Sport Classic compared to other Porsche 911 models include a ducktail spoiler, Fuchs-style alloy wheels, checkered cloth inserts on the seats and door panels, and gold badging. 

Only 1,250 examples of the 992-gen Porsche 911 Sport Classic will ever be made, with each one starting at $273,750. I saw a Sport Classic in person for the first time at my local Audi/Porsche dealer a month ago. It was on display in the showroom but not for sale. In all, the Porsche 911 Sport Classic is an absolute beauty and guaranteed to be popular and highly sought-after among Porsche collectors. I didn't expect to see the new Sport Classic when I last visited the Audi/Porsche dealer, but I'm grateful I did, especially since I love rare exotic sports cars and supercars. 

You can further support my blogs by checking out my merch (sample pictured below): CPF Store  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment