Friday, April 7, 2023

2019 McLaren 600LT

 




The 600LT is the latest track-focused Long-Tail version of McLaren’s entry-level Sport Series. It was introduced for the 2019 model year as a limited edition during the last few years of the 570S' production run. Powering the 600LT is a 3.8-liter twin-turbo V8 with 592 horsepower and 457 lb-ft of torque paired to a seven-speed automatic gearbox. It launches from zero to 60 mph in 2.8 seconds and is capable of a top speed of 204 mph. The coupe version of the 600LT was only produced for 2019, while the Spider version was produced for both 2019 and 2020. The 600LT's most notable additions over the base 570S consist of a greater use of carbon fiber, such as in its front and rear diffusers and larger rear wing, and lightweight titanium exhaust pipes protruding from the engine bay. Its roof can be fitted in either bare carbon fiber or its body color along with an optional roof scoop.







 Only 500 units were ever made for each of the fixed-roof 600LT and 600LT Spider. Pricing for the 600LT started at $242,500 when new. I have now seen two additional 600LTs in person since I last saw four at Exotics on Broadway back in August. These two most recent examples were at the past two Cars and Coffee meets I attended last month and about a week ago. It is by no means a vehicle that I see on the street regularly, but I have seen more 600LTs up close than nearly all other limited-production McLaren models, which I don't find all that shocking. In addition, these were also two of the cleaner and nicer examples that I've seen of the 600LT. Overall, the McLaren 600LT is an amazing, stunning, and truly special supercar, and I am in complete awe every time I spot one anywhere under any context.








You can further support my blogs by checking out my merch (sample pictured below): CPF Store  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment