Friday, July 18, 2014

Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG (2008-14)








If you didn't notice already, I create compilations consisting of photos a specific car snapped during a specific time period (nowadays that would be this year). I have decided to skip straight to Beverly Hills Car Spotting Part 1, which took place in the middle of January (I am far from being up-to-date with content). I don't know when I will get to do round 2, but I know it will not be anytime soon. In this compilation, only the first two photos were from round 1 of Beverly Hills Car Spotting. The others were taken at later dates. Most of you viewing my website should know that I'm a Mercedes-Benz fanatic. What I have featured here is the outgoing C63 AMG, which has a naturally aspirated 6.3-liter V8 churning out 451 horsepower and 443 lb-ft of torque. The C-Class has been given a redesign for 2015, so there should be a new C63 coming very soon. The next C63 will utilize a 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8 with around 450 horsepower. Like all AMG products, the C63 is an excellent and good-looking automobile. The next C63 will also be a great car and is guaranteed to destroy the competition (BMW M3/4 especially, since the latter has a turbo V6 and much less HP). Out of these pictured above, I like the black C63 coupes that appear to be 100% stock best.

No comments:

Post a Comment