Sunday, March 26, 2023

Corvette Z06 (C8)

 






The C8 Z06 is the best and coolest Corvette currently on sale. It was first unveiled in late 2021 and hit showrooms last year. Powering the C8 Z06 is a naturally-aspirated 5.5-liter V8 with 670 horsepower and 460 lb-ft of torque paired to an eight-speed dual-clutch gearbox. It launches from zero to 60 mph in 2.7 seconds and is capable of a top speed of 189 mph. Pricing for the Corvette C8 Z06 starts at around $110k.




The example featured in this post has only been the second C8 Z06 I've seen up close, which was on display at the previous two Cars and Coffee meets that I was in attendance for. The first one was at last year's Exotics on Broadway in Monterey that took place in August, which I featured on this site back in late December. Both of these examples were roadsters; however, I was able to capture a lot more photos of the second example that I saw more recently. I was already a big fan of the current C8 Corvette and the previous C7 Z06, so it doesn't come as much of a surprise that I absolutely love the latest Corvette Z06. It is a legit supercar, an amazing design, and an incredible feat of engineering that very few American cars can match.





You can further support my blogs by checking out my merch (sample pictured below): CPF Store  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment