Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Best of Car Spotting 2022 Part 1

 We have reached that time of year again. The 2022 calendar year is coming to a close, and it is time to wrap up 2022 with some of the best vehicles I have photographed this year. As always, I will start with the best vehicles I have spotted on the streets and in parking lots. Best of Car Spotting 2022 will be a two-part series, with Part 1 covering the best and most unusual cars I have spotted during the first half of the 2022 calendar year from January to June. As in years past, I have divided this series into two parts because I feel like it would be too lengthy to fit an entire year's worth of the best vehicles I have spotted into one post. 

Without further ado, presenting Best of Car Spotting 2022 Part 1. Stay tuned for Part 2 of this series and the rest of the Best of 2022 series, all of which are coming soon. 

Ferrari 488 Spider

Rolls-Royce Dawn



Cadillac CTS-V Wagon







Audi RS6 Avant





Lamborghini Urus

Ferrari 458 Italia




Mercedes-AMG E63 S sedan






Audi R8 Spyder (2nd-gen)



Aston Martin Rapide S



Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series






Porsche 911 Turbo S Cabriolet (991)


Give the gift of CPF apparel this holiday season (sample pictured below): CPF Store 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment