Thursday, December 29, 2022

Best of Car Spotting 2022 Part 2

 We have reached that time of year again. The 2022 calendar year is coming to a close, and it is time to wrap up 2022 with some of the best vehicles I have photographed this year. Next up is Part 2 of the Best of Car Spotting 2022. Like Best of Car Shows, this will be a two-part series, with Part 2 covering the best and most unusual cars I have seen on the streets during the second half of the 2022 calendar year from July to December. As in years past, I have divided this series into two parts because I feel like it would be too lengthy to fit an entire year's worth of the best vehicles I spotted out and about into one post. Keep in mind that this post excludes vehicles that I spotted in Monterey when I attended Exotics on Broadway in August, as those will be covered in a separate post or series of posts.

Without further ado, presenting Best of Car Spotting 2022 Part 2. Stay tuned for the remaining Best of 2022 series, all of which are coming soon. 

Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series 




Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo 

Lamborghini Diablo

 
Mercedes-AMG E63 S (2021-) 





Audi R8 (2nd-gen) 




Ferrari California T 




Lamborghini Huracan 








McLaren 570S 

McLaren 720S Spider






 




Cadillac CTS-V Wagon




 


Ferrari 458 Italia 



 


McLaren 12C Spider 

Lamborghini Huracan Evo

You can further support my blogs by checking out my merch (sample pictured below): CPF Store  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment