Monday, November 14, 2022

Mercedes-AMG E63 S (2021-)

 






The current Mercedes-AMG E63 S received a mid-cycle refresh for the 2021 model year. Spotting one of the most up-to-date AMG E63s out and about is a big deal to me since it is one of my dream cars. Powering the AMG E63 S is a 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8 producing 603 horsepower and 627 lb-ft of torque paired to a nine-speed automatic gearbox. It launches from zero to 60 mph in three seconds and is capable of a top speed of 186 mph. The mid-cycle refresh for 2021 consists of a new and larger grille, restyled headlights and taillights, new 20-inch wheels, a revised rear diffuser, a new steering wheel with bigger paddle shifters, an updated infotainment system, and an improved suspension. Pricing for the updated Mercedes-AMG E63 S starts at $108,550. The example featured here is the only current E63 that I've seen in person that has received the mid-cycle refresh. I would be freaking out even more if I spotted a wagon version of the current mid-cycle refresh AMG E63 S, especially since the wagon is way less common than the sedan and I have a fetish for fast wagons. Overall, I love the Mercedes-AMG E63 S, and it still remains my favorite super sedan and fast wagon. It is a perfect combination of speed and luxury and one of the best all-around cars.

Give the gift of CPF apparel this holiday season (sample pictured below): CPF Store

 

No comments:

Post a Comment