Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Mercedes-AMG E63 S Wagon


Many of you may recall that over a year ago, I featured an AMG E63 S wagon on this website that I spotted in the Bay Area, which will be linked at the end of this post. The example above is a much more recent spotting, and it deserves its own post for many reasons. The Mercedes-AMG E63 S wagon is one of my absolute dream cars, one of my favorite Mercedes-Benz models of all time, one of the best all-around vehicles ever made, the ultimate daily driver and family car, and my choice for if I could only drive one vehicle for the rest of my life. A brief overview: the current E63 S wagon is powered by a 4.0-liter AMG twin-turbo V8 with 603 horsepower and 627 lb-ft of torque, propelling the vehicle to 60 mph in 3.4 seconds and a top speed of close to 200 mph. In addition, the AMG E63 S wagon flies under the radar, as in it won't turn anyone's heads except for those of enthusiasts, and very limited numbers are imported to the U.S. every year, making it even more special. I have a soft spot for performance wagons, and the Mercedes-AMG E63 S is the best of them all.

More specs and info: 2018 Mercedes-AMG E63 S Wagon

No comments:

Post a Comment