Sunday, August 17, 2014

Corvette C6 (2005-13)



















Nowadays, spotting one of these on the road is almost like an ordinary, everyday occurrence (that may explain why there are so many photos here). This applies to the standard Corvette C6, which seems outdated and bland compared to the C7 Stingray. I won't go too much into detail about the C6, but it is one of my favorite generations of the Vette. One interesting fact that I had read about the C6 Vette is that it shares a similar steering wheel with the Chevy Cobalt (some people will say this is bad, partly because of product management or something like that by the old GM, but this simply doesn't matter to me; function prevails over form). One thing about the C6 that makes it one of the best generations of Corvette is the ZR1 (supercharged LS9 V8, 638 HP, top speed over 200 mph). The C6 ZR1 remains one of my favorite Corvettes and GM products of all time. Also, the C6, or any Corvette in general, is simply the best performance bang for your buck and, in my opinion, a poor man's European supercar. All of these examples above look nice except for the ones that have yellow wheels (you should know which ones I am talking about).

No comments:

Post a Comment