A relatively jam-packed July for automotive content continues with a first-of-its-kind meet hosted by my local BMW club and a unique local coffee shop I have previously heard about but never been to before this week. This latest meet was dubbed Pistons and Pastries, and it is an anomaly compared to most of the other car events I have been to within the past year in the fact that it took place on a Tuesday evening. Since Pistons and Pastries occurred on a Tuesday evening, I was not expecting anything of significance to come out of it besides checking out the spot and the cars rolling in for this meet. There were certainly more cars that showed up for Pistons and Pastries than I was anticipating for a Tuesday evening meet. Out of all the participating vehicles that I saw when I was there, only a handful of them were truly amazing and stood out to me the most, and these favorites of mine are featured in this compilation. In addition, while there were a few vehicles and some bikes that engaged in excessive revving for a few minutes before they left, unlike some other local evening car meets that I have heard about, Pistons and Pastries fortunately did not attract any unwanted attention from law enforcement. Overall, the first-ever local BMW CCA Pistons and Pastries was a good car meet, and I enjoyed seeing and photographing the one supercar and two flagship Mercedes-AMGs that appeared there the most that evening. Stay tuned for more new and exciting automotive content coming soon.
McLaren 720S
Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door
Mercedes-AMG GLS63 (2nd-gen)
Corvette Grand Sport (C6)
Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 (S550)
BMW 840Ci (E31)
BMW M3 Coupe (E92)
You can further support my blog by checking out my merch here: CPF Store
No comments:
Post a Comment