Saturday, January 30, 2016

Best of Car Spotting 2015 Part 2

You all have been anticipating it for some time now; part 2 of the best and most exclusive vehicles I spotted within the past year has arrived. It showcases cars spotted on the streets between July and December of 2015. Vehicles featured in this post include two Rolls-Royce Phantoms, a Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale, Porsche 918 Spyder, two Ferrari 458 Spiders, two Ferrari Californias, McLaren 650S Spider, Ferrari 458 Speciale, Lamborghini Aventador SuperVeloce, two Lamborghini Huracans, Aston Martin DB9, Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder, and Ferrari FF. Which of these is your favorite? Let me know in the comments below. Stay tuned for more as I plan to showcase the best vehicles I photographed at car shows I attended within the past year in a two-part series.

































No comments:

Post a Comment