Monday, August 19, 2013

BMW M3 E46 front seven-eighths

  • 3.2L I6
  • 333 hp
  • 262 lb-ft of torque
  • 0-100 km/h (62 mph) in 4.8 seconds
  • Top speed: 155 mph (electronically limited)
  • 6-spd man.
  • RWD
Even though I am a Mercedes-Benz guy, I have always liked M3s. They're fun to drive and are great performance machines. Yesterday was the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance. One of the cars that debuted there was the BMW M4 concept, which previews the successor of the two-door M3. For those of you that aren't fans of BMW, other cars that debuted at Pebble Beach included the Cadillac Elmiraj concept, Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse Jean-Pierre Wimille Edition, Galpin Auto Sports Ford GTR1, Spyker B6 Venator Spyder, and the Lincoln MKZ & MKC concept Black Label edition. I hoped to go to this year's event, but I was unable to go mainly because I couldn't afford tickets. I would like to go to the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance at least once in my lifetime. This show displays some of the rarest, best, and most beautiful cars on the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment