Sunday, February 16, 2020

Ferrari F12 tdf (2015-17)


The tdf is the track-oriented limited-edition Ferrari F12 and the successor to the 599 GTO. Some of you may remember the first time I saw one in person at the 2016 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance. It is named after the defunct automotive Tour de France and not the more well-known bike race. The F12's 6.3-liter V12 is boosted to 769 horsepower and 519 lb-ft of torque in the tdf. The F12 tdf travels from 0 to 60 mph in 2.9 seconds and can reach a top speed greater than 211 mph. Its 7-speed dual-clutch carries over from the regular F12. Production of the F12 tdf is limited to 799 units. I saw the example above up close at Ferrari of Beverly Hills, and it is currently being offered for a whopping $1.1 million. The hardcore Ferrari F12 is a jaw-dropping and absolutely wonderful vehicle. If I had to choose one, the F12 tdf would also be my favorite Prancing Horse out of the vehicles available when I walked into the Beverly Hills Ferrari dealer last month.

Pictured below are two standard F12 Berlinettas I spotted in Beverly Hills in addition to visiting the Ferrari showroom.




No comments:

Post a Comment