Thursday, June 5, 2014

Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4




I definitely had to create a post on the Lamborghini Aventador because I absolutely love it. If I started a collection of my own, this would be one of the first cars I would add to it. The Aventador is mid-engine, all-wheel-drive, and has a 6.5-liter V12 producing 690 horsepower and 509 lb-ft of torque. 0-60 mph happens in about 3 seconds and its top speed is 217 mph. The sole gearbox option is a 7-speed automatic. Its starting price is around $400k. The Lamborghini Aventador is gorgeous from every angle and looks good in any color. All of the examples above except for the last one, which I spotted through a dealer window in San Francisco in April, are modified in some way or form. The second one (in pink) is owned by singer and former "American Idol" judge Nicki Minaj. I dislike her as a person, her music sucks, and she has a terrible taste in automobiles, specifically the way she tricks them out. The worst part of her Lambo is the pink rims, which look completely disgusting. The rest of them have been modified correctly whether it is mechanically, cosmetically, or both. The Aventador is one of the few cars where I would be satisfied with either a coupe or convertible. In this car, I wouldn't really need to listen to music because the sound of its V12 engine is already music to my ears. The best colors for the Aventador include black, orange, and grey. It is one of, if not, the best Lamborghinis (and cars) ever built. I would also place this car in a time machine and transport it 50 years into the future. Finally, the Lamborghini Aventador would win in a direct comparison test against the Ferrari F12 Berlinetta, but it would be difficult for me to decide a winner between it and the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG, especially the Black Series model.

No comments:

Post a Comment