Thursday, June 5, 2014

Ferrari F12 Berlinetta



I think the F12 Berlinetta is one of the best Ferraris ever built, along with the F40, 599, 458, Enzo, and a few others. It is also the most powerful mainstream Ferrari ever built. The F12 is front-engine, rear-wheel drive, and has a 6.3-liter V12 churning out 731 HP and 508 lb-ft of torque. 0-60 mph is accomplished in 3.1 seconds and top speed is clocked at 211 mph. Also, it looks really good. The examples above are showcased with Forgiato rims, which are some of the ugliest I have ever seen. I prefer HRE, ADV.1, or Vorsteiner  rims because they look much better. Overall, the Ferrari F12 is on of my all-time favorite cars, but if I had to choose between this and the Lamborghini Aventador, I'd probably go with the Aventador. In the last picture, I did not intend for that model to be standing beside the white F12; I would've wanted her to move but I couldn't do anything about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment