Sunday, May 18, 2014

2015 Ford F-Series Super Duty





The Ford Super Duty has been given a minor refresh for the 2015 model year. It's a cool truck, but the Super Duty is too inconvenient for someone like me to use as a daily driver because I live in the suburbs and drive to the urban areas quite a bit. If I lived on a farm, that would be a completely different story. Plus, these don't appeal to me as much because they are not meant for speed. They are, however, meant to haul heavy objects from place to place. The 2015 F-Series Super Duty comes with a large Powerstroke turbo-diesel V8 that produces around 500-700 horsepower and 600-800 lb-ft of torque. Fuel economy is rated at approximately 13-16 mpg while towing capacity is estimated between 14,000 and 21,000 pounds. These stats are very impressive and may be more than the competition. From what I last read, the Ford F-Series Super Duty is also the most stolen vehicle in America. The Ford Super Duty is my top pick in the heavy duty pickup segment, followed by the Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra HD.


No comments:

Post a Comment