Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Jaguar I-Pace



For several decades, Jaguar was best known for its sports cars and luxury sedans. Due to a market shifting toward SUVs and crossovers, Jaguar now has three crossovers in its portfolio: the F-Pace, E-Pace, and I-Pace. The I-Pace, featured in this post, is Jaguar's first fully-electric vehicle and aimed at the likes of the Tesla Model X. It is powered by a 90 kWh battery producing 394 horsepower and 512 lb-ft of torque, boasting a 234-mile range. The I-Pace travels from zero to 60 mph in 4.5 seconds and is offered in three trim levels: S, HS, and HSE. As expected from a premium electric crossover, the I-Pace contains loads of technology and a significant amount of space and comfort. Pricing for Jaguar's electric crossover starts at around $70k. In related news, Audi's entrant into the electric crossover segment, the e-Tron, is available now, and Mercedes-Benz's electric crossover, the EQC, will go on sale sometime next year. Back to the I-Pace, it is a great car with amazing styling and features, but the Tesla Model X remains the gold standard for electric crossovers and SUVs.

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @carsons_car_pics for bonus content!


No comments:

Post a Comment