Thursday, July 18, 2013

Highlight Of My So Cal/Vegas Trip During Spring Break


Let me share with you something that I will never forget for as long as I'm alive. A few months before my spring break trip, my parents made arrangements for me to go tour Jay Leno's garage and meet him in person. For those who don't know who Jay Leno is, he is the host of "The Tonight Show", a comedian, and a fellow car enthusiast. He has over 150 cars and 110 motorcycles. He also has one of the best car collections in the world. After I toured his garage, I went to the Tonight Show Studio and saw the taping of his show. The taping I went to see featured Keith Urban, Paula Deen, and Django Django, some band I'm unfamiliar with. After the taping, I got to meet Jay Leno. He seems like a very nice person. I definitely enjoyed it. Also, I don't have any pictures from the garage tour because they don't let you take pictures inside the garage.

To see Jay Leno's web series and more about his cars, go to:

www.jaylenosgarage.com

No comments:

Post a Comment